Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Day, New Start

So I have a friend who has started this, and today felt like a good day to start one myself. I'm hoping this will help me to be able to get things off my chest and help me gather my thoughts and life. I'm bad at keeping journals so maybe this will help me.

Ok so today, starting off, I am 28. In a couple weeks I will be 29...I know a bunch of you are probably like what the heck, we know this about you already. Well, I'm sorry but hey I'm starting out and I will get more into things as I go on. I work at Subway and am going to school part-time. Even though things sound and probably look like I am together, I have a lot more going on that I hold inside. Why do I hide myself you might ask, well...I don't know. I don't like bothering people with life when they already have to go through their own. The only problem is, I care too much about the people around me. When I feel they are hurting, or see them hurting, my first instinct is to help them. I know that I can't solve everyone's problems but I can't help it. Even if my own life isn't happy, I want to see others happy.

 So, I'm sorry this is a short blog. I have to be getting ready for work. I will work on blogging tonight if not tomorrow, yeah me right hahaha. Oh and one last thing, I am going to work on posting a quote every day.
Lets hope I can keep this up haha. Anyways have a great day and see you soon.

"We're here for a reason. I believe a bit of the reason is to throw little torches out to lead people through the dark."
Whoopi Goldberg

No comments:

Post a Comment