Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Day To Kick Back and Relax

Today was my day off. I was hoping that I was going to be able to sleep in yeah how funny am I right?? Yeah awake before 7am and couldn't get back to sleep. Decided to watch some more of Dead Like Me. Finally got done with that season...sadly. Its pretty good. Anyways, finally came downstairs and hung out with roommates, watch some Rugrats, miss that show, and then got to play a PS3 game. Lego Harry Potter YEAH!!! hahah sorry I'm a geek. Its been a pretty good day today, over all, tried to relax and now watching Jeff Dunham. Oh my gosh that guy cracks me up.
Anyways, so I have decided to talk about a couple of different things, kinda just throwing it out there. Maybe I should just put one and leave the other for another time...or what hahah I will see where my fingers take me.
Ok so first off, I don't know how many of you have truly know what all I went through this past year, but talking to one of my roommates, we decided that it would make an amazing book. Yeah so I have mapped out everything that has happened, well summed it up into category type things the only problem is where do I start now?? Anyone have any suggestions?? Character, place, anyone wanna throw in some suggestions it would be awesome!!!  Of course all of you all would be thanked in the book. :)
Ok so I think that's all I'm going to blog about tonight, its getting late and I'm getting tired, also my brain isn't totally working. I was debating on talking about something else but I haven't figured out how to write it...yet. So I will end this here. I have a late shift tomorrow at work AND I get my wonderful girl. I can't wait!!!!
Anyways good night everyone, oh and thanks to my homework tonight I got what I think is a pretty good quote. So I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. Also thank you for following me. It is awesome to see more and more viewers. Thank you!!! NITE ALL!!!

"Nearly all the faults or mistakes in conversation are caused by not thinking"- Emily Post

No comments:

Post a Comment